Want to attract your dream clients on social media?
Level With Me…Is this you?
You feel overwhelmed and confused by the barrage of social media marketing options out there and you don’t have time to try and figure it all out yourself.
You’re tired of putting in time and effort into all your social media channels only to get a small handful of likes and a couple of comments each time you post.
You wonder whether all that time you spend at your computer creating inspirational Instagram posts and commenting on tweets is actually resulting in any sales.
- Having a social media content plan in place that aligns perfectly with your business goals.
- Knowing exactly what to post on each of your channels each day (no more time wasted scrolling through social media wondering what you’re going to post next).
- Feeling confident that you are spending your time and resources on social media marketing activities that will help your business (and not just your Instagram follower base) grow.
- Following a system that allows you to achieve all your social media marketing goals in half the time (so there is more time for the great outdoors).
Good News: All You need is a Strategy
Get a tailor-made social media marketing strategy developed just for you by a marketing strategy expert who understands what makes outdoor sports consumers tick. You’ll walk away with a fully actionable plan to help you attract your dream customers through social media, a weekly social media content plan that perfectly aligns with your business goals and my signature tools and templates to help you put the plan into practice super efficiently and measure your performance along the way.
P.S. You may be thinking: why do I need a strategy? I want tactics and actions, not a strategy! I get you – we all love quick fixes and fast results. That’s why “hacks” are so popular. But the truth is that long term success and growth only work in conjunction with strategy. Having a strong strategy in place will provide you with focus and direction in your day-to-day social media marketing activities. It will make sure that your marketing actions align with your company’s business objectives. And it will help you focus your time and resources on the marketing actions that lead to real business results (and not just a bunch of “likes” on Facebook).
- A comprehensive social media marketing strategy document with detailed tactics and an implementation roadmap to help you achieve your social media marketing goals in an efficient way. The recommended tactics will all be backed by market research and developed based on your business objectives, your implementation budget and on the capabilities available within your team.
- A review of your current social media channels against your business objectives + improvement recommendations.
- A content calendar template to help you plan and execute your social media activities more efficiently (i.e. spend less time on social media while getting more results).
- An evaluation plan with guidelines on how to measure your social media marketing results and performance once you start implementing the strategy.
- Two one-on-one 90min Zoom calls to get crystal clear on your objectives and answer any of your social media marketing related questions.
- E-mail support for 2 weeks following the receipt of your final social media marketing strategy.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You run a business in the outdoor industry (e.g. sports events management, adventure travel, guiding, outdoor gear, personal training, outdoor fitness coaching, etc).
- You are spending a lot of time and energy promoting your business on social media without seeing any real results from all your efforts.
- You want to start being more strategic and intentional when it comes to marketing and promotion via social media but you are not sure where to start to make this happen.
Joséphine adds value to every project she develops by combining her attention to detail with her ability to see the bigger picture. In addition, Joséphine is a very analytical person and, therefore, everything she suggests and implements is based on research, benchmarking and direct opinions of key people related to the project. As a result, everything she develops is gold and can last longer.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
I will send you a questionnaire to better understand your business objectives, competitors, your social media marketing budget and the resources in your team.
2. Zoom call
During this 90min call we will dive deeper into your goals and challenges. This is also a great opportunity for you to ask me any social media marketing related questions.
3. Draft strategy
Based on the information you shared in the questionnaire and during our call I will compile a fully customised social media strategy for your business.
4. Zoom call
During this 90min one-on-one call we will go through your social media strategy and implementation templates and discuss any of your marketing related questions.
5. Final strategy
After our call I will make adjustments to your strategy and deliver the final version to you. For the next 2 weeks you will have access to unlimited e-mail support.
Ready to take action?
Schedule a free consultation call so we can discuss any of your questions before getting started
WHO AM I?
I’m Joséphine Anselin. I’m a Digital Marketing Consultant and I founded Outventure Hub to help entrepreneurs in the outdoor industry grow their brand online. My approach is always practical and my work is founded in research, insights and a deep understanding and passion for the outdoor market. I learned the ins and outs of marketing strategy through a Sports Management MBA, working in a sports marketing startup, co-authoring a digital marketing online course and collaborating with brands in the outdoor sports space. Read more about my story here.