The online marketing struggle is over!
Are you tired of spending hours and hours locked indoors trying to promote your business when one of the main reason for starting your own business was to be able to spend more time in the outdoors?
Do you feel overwhelmed and confused by the barrage of online marketing options out there (so you just try to copy whatever your competitors are doing…without great results unfortunately)?
Do you wonder whether all that time you spend at your computer writing inspirational blog posts and posting pictures of pretty landscapes on social media is actually resulting in any sales?
- Having a roadmap in place so you know exactly what marketing actions to focus on each day (no more mindless scrolling through social media wondering what to post next).
- Feeling confident that you are spending your time and resources on marketing activities that will actually help your business grow.
- Following a system that allows you to be super efficient and to cut down on the time you spend on marketing activities each week (so you’ve got more time to get outside and do what you love most instead of sitting at your computer all day).
I’Ve got exactly what you need
The Marketing Strategy package is designed to give you laser-focused clarity on which marketing tactics to focus on to reach more customers and to grow your business in a way that feels authentic and in-line with your values.
You’ll walk away with a clear, concise, non-jargon-filled marketing plan developed just for you by a strategy expert who understands what makes outdoor sports consumers tick. As part of the marketing plan you’ll receive fully actionable marketing tactics to help you connect with your dream customers and smash your sales goals and an implementation roadmap to help you put the plan into practice.
P.S. You may be thinking: why do I need a strategy? I want tactics and actions, not a strategy. I get you – we all love quick fixes and fast results. That’s why “hacks” are so popular. But the truth is that long-term success and growth only work in conjunction with strategy. Having a strong strategy in place will provide you with focus and direction in your day-to-day marketing activities. It will enable you to easily attract new leads and turn them into clients. And it will also help you focus on what is important so that you can achieve more results while doing less things.
- A comprehensive, non-jargon-filled marketing plan with detailed strategies, tactics and an implementation roadmap to help you achieve your marketing goal in an efficient way. The recommended strategies will all be backed by market research and developed based on your business objectives, your implementation budget and the capabilities available within your team (to make sure that you are actually able to implement the strategies that are being recommended).
- A review of your website and social media against your business objectives + improvement recommendations.
- A content calendar template to help you prepare your blog and social media activities more efficiently.
- A marketing results tracking & evaluation template with guidelines on how to measure your performance once you start implementing the marketing pan.
- Two one-on-one 90min Zoom calls to get crystal clear on your marketing objectives and answer any of your marketing related questions.
- E-mail support for 2 weeks following the receipt of your final marketing plan.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You run a business in the outdoor industry (e.g. sports events management, adventure travel, guiding, outdoor gear, personal training, outdoor fitness coaching, etc).
- You are spending a lot of time and energy promoting your business without seeing any real results from your marketing efforts.
- You want to start being more strategic and intentional when it comes to marketing and promotion activities but you are not sure where to start to make this happen.
This is the work of a professional! Joséphine developed a marketing strategy for our adventure travel company. All the documents that she created were very relevant and showed that she has an in-depth understanding of our industry. Through the marketing plan that she provided, we as a company can now work step by step, strategically and efficiently with a clear timeline, manageable goals and a practical forward plan. The competitor analysis she did gives invaluable insights about our strengths, weaknesses and areas of improvements as a new adventure travel provider and it also gives us the confidence that we are on the right track.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
I will send you a questionnaire with questions about your business objectives, competitors, your marketing budget and the resources in your team.
2. Zoom call
During this 60min call we will dive deeper into your objectives and challenges. This is also a great opportunity for you to ask me any marketing strategy related questions.
3. Draft plan
Based on the information you shared in the questionnaire and during our call I will compile a fully customised marketing plan along with templates and other resources.
4. Zoom call
During this 60min one-on-one call we will go through your marketing plan and templates together and discuss any of your marketing strategy and implementation related questions.
5. Final plan
After our call I will make adjustments to your strategy documents and deliver the final versions to you. For the next 2 weeks you will have access to unlimited e-mail support.
Ready to take action?
Schedule a free consultation call so we can discuss any of your questions before getting started
WHO AM I?
I’m Joséphine Anselin. I’m a Digital Marketing Consultant and I founded Outventure Hub to help entrepreneurs in the outdoor industry to grow their brand online. My approach is always practical and my work is founded in research, insights and a deep understanding and passion for the outdoor market. I learned the ins and outs of marketing strategy through a Sports Management MBA, working in a sports marketing startup, co-authoring a digital marketing online course and collaborating with brands in the outdoor sports space. Read more about my story here.