Marketing & Business Coaching
Ready to learn how to skyrocket your business and income?
THE POWER HIKE
Gain laser-focused clarity on exactly which steps to take next to grow your business
- A goal-setting questionnaire to help you get super clear on what the top priority for your business is right now.
- A 90 minute laser-focused 1-1 marketing strategy coaching session conducted over Zoom. During this call we will uncover the blocks that are holding you back from growing your business and identify quick wins and simple strategies that you can implement to create momentum towards your goals.
- A step-by-step action plan to help you put these strategies into practice.
- Email access to me for 1 week following the call to address any of your follow-up questions and to support you in implementing your action plan.
“After working with Josephine, I now know how to work step by step, strategically and efficiently with a clear timeline, manageable goals and a practical forward plan. It also gave me the confidence that as a company, we are on the right track.”
SCALE NEW PEAKS
A 3-months marketing coaching program designed to skyrocket your business and income
This is for you if…
- You have a vision for where you want your business to be but you don’t know where to start to make it happen.
- You want to develop your own marketing strategy but you’re looking for someone who understands the outdoor sports market to give you insights, tips and advice and to guide you along the way.
- You’re super busy and you don’t have time to learn the intricacies of Facebook, Instagram, SEO and opt-ins. So you need someone with online marketing expertise to help speed up the learning process and give you clear direction on what to focus on.
Interested in working together?
Book your free consultation call so we can chat through any of your questions before getting started
ABOUT YOUR COACH
Hi! I’m Joséphine Anselin. I’m a Digital Marketing Consultant and Coach and I founded Outventure Hub to help outdoor-inspired entrepreneurs build successful, long-lasting businesses. My approach is alway practical (I hate ‘fluff’!) and my work is founded in research, market insights and a deep understanding and passion for the outdoor sports niche. I learned the ins and outs of marketing strategy through a Sports Management MBA, working in a sports marketing startup, co-authoring a digital marketing online course and collaborating with brands in the outdoor sports space. Read more about my story here.