What is the ‘Make Waves, Make Sales’ all about?
The ‘Make Waves, Make Sales Guest Expert Series’ is a 5-day video interview series starting on the 30th of September. It focuses on sharing tips and practical strategies on how to stand out from the crowd and attract more customers to your business. The blend of tips, advice and real-life inspiration packed into these interviews goes beyond the standard, cookie-cutter marketing advice, and instead involves a far more passion-driven outdoor sports specific approach to building brand awareness.
Who is this series for?
The ‘Make Waves, Make Sales Guest Expert Series’ was created especially for outdoor sports entrepreneurs and small business owners wanting to increase brand awareness and attract their dream customers in an authentic and meaningful way.
Who are the guest speakers?
The ‘Make Waves, Sales Guest Expert Series’ features 8 super inspiring adventure and sports industry experts including:
- Carlota Molas, Communications Director at bewolfish
- Frank Scotti, Founder of Nomad Inc.
- Jonathan Ronzio, CMO at Trainual & Host of The Stokecast podcast
- Alejandro Garcia, Founder & CEO at Sportmadness
- Max Karren, Blogger at Back o’ Beyond & Founder at Chuckwalla Design
- Sarah Williams, Host of the Tough Girl Podcast
- Denis Möllers, Marketing Team Lead at Ryzon
- Emma Frampton, Community Builder & Co-founder at Adventure Queens
When will the event go live?
The video interviews will be released over a 5-day period from Monday 30th September 2019 to Friday 4th October 2019.
How can the videos be accessed during the event?
During the 5-day event you will receive a daily email with links to the video interviews. To get access to this exclusive content all you need to do is to register here.
How much does it cost to register?
Nothing, it’s free! 🙂
How can I register?
Click here to grab your free seat: https://outventurehub.com/guestexpert/
Enjoyed this article?
Sign up to the Outventure Hub newsletter to receive regular emails with articles and resources all aimed at helping you take your outdoor sports business to the next level.